Thinking about buying a home in the Treasure Valley? You're not alone! Read on to see why investing in Boise real estate is a solid choice.
1. The Boise/Treasure Valley market is one of the fastest-growing areas of the
country. Californians and others squeezed by skyrocketing property values in their
home states are finding a new home in Idaho in increasing numbers. This population
influx has made Boise one of the fastest-growing cities in America, and growing
population spells opportunity for investors.
2. Boise is consistently rated as one of the most livable cities in the U.S. Studies
by Forbes, USA Today, U.S. News and World Report, and many others rank Boise and
Meridian as two of the best places to live in the country. The low cost of living combined
with the area’s geographical beauty, low crime rate, friendly people, and clean air attract
families from all over the country. Boise offers a rare blend of relaxed country living in
close proximity to a thriving city environment with excellent restaurants and a wide
range of cultural activities.
3. Real estate prices are still low relative to other areas. Home prices in Boise are
14% lower than the national median and 38% lower than those in other western states.
Combined with the thriving economy and rapid population growth, that creates a market
with great potential for investors.
4. Housing supply is tight. Unlike other housing markets that have suffered from
overbuilding, Boise is experiencing a shortage of available properties.
5. Vacancy rates are very low. A tight rental market is great for investors. Few
properties are vacant for long, and rents are trending up.
6. Mortgage interest rates are still historically low. But the Fed is leaning toward
higher rates in the future. That makes today a good time to invest.
7. Job growth is double the national average. Boise’s economy is one of the
strongest in the country, according to Forbes magazine. Unemployment is is a low
3.5%. That keeps property values and rents growing.
Find out more about investing in Boise real estate. Our deep knowledge of
the local real estate market can help even the most experienced real estate
investors make better investment decisions. We have the analytical tools to help
you determine your cash-flow potential on any property before you make any
financial commitment. Whether you are a new or experienced real estate
investor, call AlohaPros Real Estate Team today to find out how we can help.